How to Qualify
Become a Daikin VRV Design Pro Contractor — 2021 Daikin VRV Design Pro Contractor Plan
The 2021 Daikin VRV Design Pro Contractor Program is designed to provide select HVAC contractors in the design-build market segment with comprehensive support to help them maintain and build their business around the ductless, VRV and Light Commercial system products offered by Daikin. Technical training, sales training, business training, and marketing tools have been specifically designed to help accelerate growth and profits.
Through a focused training and support plan, a Daikin VRV Design Pro Contractor will have access to specific product training, vertical market training and local marketing support. The plan is designed to enhance the relationship between the Daikin VRV Design Pro Contractor and their local VRV distributors or applied sales representatives. The primary focus of the Daikin VRV Design Pro Contractor Plan is to provide participating contractors with the world-class training and support they need to expand their business opportunities and help them maintain the profitability of their business.
- Daikin online contractor locator placement
- Discounts on Daikin D-NET for personal use and special promotional discounts on Daikin D-NET for project use*
- Priority access to distributor for manufacturer support
- Online technical support available
- Discounts with many Daikin VRV Design Pro preferred vendors**
- Technical training opportunities through Daikin and Daikin University
- Access to Daikin resources/tools, such as the Life Cycle Cost (LCC) tool, design software, pricing tools, energy calculator, D-NET, and more
- ASHRAE, PHCC, DBIA, ACCA, and NITC membership reimbursement***
- GM and Nissan vehicle discounts
- Eligible for membership in the Daikin Elite Development Program through EGIA
- NATE testing discounts
* Available for a limited time. Please speak with your Daikin representative for more details.
** Please contact Daikin VRV Design Pro Preferred Vendors for more details on specific discounts available.
*** Up to $1,000 in ASHRAE or PHCC dues can be claimed annually by Daikin VRV Design Pro Contractors with available accrual funds.
Please contact Daikin VRV Design Pro vendors for more details on specific discounts available.
To participate in the Daikin VRV Design Pro Contractor Program, you must agree to:
- Meet the Daikin University training requirements for the Daikin VRV Design Pro Contractor Program
- Commit to conducting your business in a professional manner
- Meet all the licensing and compliance requirements required at your local and state levels
- Demonstrate professionalism in handling all field service related issues
- Use your best efforts to quickly resolve all customer issues and complaints
- Consider Daikin on all opportunities
- Commit to a Daikin Sales and Service Champion on staff
- Develop a business plan centered around utilizing Daikin
- All design-build opportunities must be registered on Daikin City (daikincity. com) to be eligible for accrual funds
- Execute the Daikin VRV Design Pro Contractor Agreement