How to Qualify
Become a VRV Pro Contractor — 2019 Daikin VRV Pro Contractor Plan
The Daikin VRV Pro Contractor Plan is designed to provide select HVAC contractors in the design build market segment with comprehensive support to help them maintain and build their business around the VRV products offered by Daikin. Technical training, sales training, business training and marketing tools have been specifically designed to help accelerate growth and profits.
Through a focused training and support plan, a Daikin VRV Pro Contractor will have access to specific product training, vertical market training and local marketing support. The plan is designed to enhance the relationship between the Daikin VRV Pro Contractor and their local VRV distributors or applied sales representatives. The primary focus of the Daikin VRV Pro Contractor Plan is to provide participating contractors with the world-class training and support they need to expand their business opportunities and help them maintain the profitability of their business
- ASHRAE or ACCA Reimbursement
- NATE testing discounts
- Priority technical support line
- Priority access to local supports teams
- Technical training opportunities through Daikin University
- Daikin Contractor locator website placement
- Daikin VRV Pro Discounts*
- Marketing Materials
- Up to $1,000 in ASHRAE or ACCA dues can be claimed annually by Daikin VRV Pro Contractors with available accrual funds.
- Take advantage of Daikin’s unique zone and centralized controls
** Discounts vary with participating Daikin VRV Pro Vendors.
Please contact Daikin VRV Pro vendors for more details on specific discounts available.
To participate in the Daikin VRV Pro Contractor Plan, you must agree to:
- Meet the Daikin University training requirements for the Daikin VRV Pro Contractor Plan
- Commit to conducting your business in a professional manner by signing the Daikin Professional Standards Agreement
- Meet all the licensing and compliance requirements required at your local and state levels
- Demonstrate professionalism in handling all field service related issues
- Use your best efforts to quickly resolve all customer issues and complaints
- Offer Daikin on all opportunities
- Use the Daikin VRV Pro Contractor Plan Portal and keep your business contact information up-to-date on the portal
- Use your Daikin Contractor Number on all communications
- Commit to a Daikin Sales and Service Champion on staff
- Developing a business plan centered around utilizing Daikin
- All design build opportunities must be registered on Daikin City to be eligible for accrual funds